The KL 300 LED light source is perfectly suited for routine stereoscopic microscopes, both in terms of price and performance, using a 3 Watt LED high power as lighting. The luminous flux at the end of the light guide is comparable to a 20 W halogen lamp. All light guides and corresponding accessories from the previous model 300 KL, which worked with a halogen lamp, also fit this model. The KL 300 LED is very small and compact and can be installed in almost all stereoscopic microscopes with special mounting devices, thus making a unit.
- Brightness equivalent to 20w halogen light sources
- Usable as independent or assembled on microscope
- Adaptable to all light guides and accessories from the 300 KL Series
- Wide range of power supply with international clip system
- Without cooling fan (free from noise and vibration)
- Electronic constant progression of light from 0 … 100%
- On / Off switch
- DC Working Power
- No change in dimming color temperature
All the advantages of the LED light sources, without changing the bulb, low energy consumption, white light (daylight) are combined with the main advantages of the optical fiber, significantly higher intensity of the light directed to a small field of vision and great flexibility of light and lighting techniques.
Click on the following link to download the complete catalogue of this product: