The KL 1600 LED was developed for standard applications using stereoscopic microscopes. Its special optical light is generated by multiple LEDs in a fiberglass beam with a maximum diameter of 9 mm. The bright spot at the end of the light guide remains homogeneous, and the luminous flux is comparable to a 150W halogen lamp.
- Brightness equivalent to 150 W halogen light sources
- Adaptable to all light guides and accessories for the KL 1600 series
- Inexpensive adapters available for other systems
- Sliding holder for color filter
- Wide range of power supply with international clip system
- Cooling fan of very low noise
- Electronic constant progression of light from 0 … 100%
- On / Off switch
- DC Working Power
- No change in the colors’ temperature with the variation of intensity
All the advantages of the LED light sources, without changing the bulb, low energy consumption, white light (daylight) are combined with the main advantages of the optical fiber, significantly higher intensity of the light directed to a small field of vision and great flexibility of light and lighting techniques.
Click on the following link to download the complete catalogue of this product: