Stylish aspect, durable and easy to clean, the Starlet cryostat is made of steel coated with an ABS polymer, resistant to scratches, laboratory solvents and detergents. The compact camera is made of stainless steel, equipped with fast sample freezer and removable storage tray. Easy to clean and resistant to common decontamination agents. Being relatively small, Starlet ensures a short time temperature drop to -30°C in the chamber, and -40°C in the sample quick freezer. While not in use, an insulating cover ensures the efficient operation of the cooling system, while providing reduced icing. If the equipment is moved, the camera will stay cold for a long period of time.
Bench-top cryostat with programmable chamber freezing up to -30ºC, and ultra fast freezing device up to -40ºC. Automatic defrost and LCD screens for digital temperature readings. Microtome to a thickness of 2 to 12μ cut adjustable in increments of 2μ. Sections and feed by rotation of the outer wheel. Faster trimming by hand wheel.
Platen carrier clamp. 3 circular Ø 22 mm platens.
Working chamber upper opening of 225 × 165 mm. With removable lid.
MAGNACUT magnetic holder with two disposable blades. Adjustable sections-stretching plate.
- Temperature control by thermostat from room temperature to -30° with digital display and automatic defrost with full programming.
- Choice of sectioning wheel or sectioning lever
- Uses disposable blades, and incorporates the stretching section plate of easy placement.
- Makes excellent sections as a conventional cryostat.
- Small, low cost and portable, plus 12V DC version enables to work in the “field”.
- “Magnaplate” sections stretching system.
Over all dimensions: 740mm depth, 545mm width and 315mm height
Click on the following link to download the complete catalogue of this product: