2. What is personal data?
Personal data is information about a recognizable individual, as defined by current legislation. Do not include additional data that do not allow you to be identified, or business contact information, such as your name, title, address and work’s telephone number.
3. Collection of personal data
We will only collect personal data that you wish to provide. When possible, we will let you select how we will use this information (for example, letting you choose whether to receive special promotion offers or not).
However, when personal data is collected through the form will require that you provide at least those marked with an asterisk, because if this information deemed necessary is not supplied, CASA ALVAREZ will not accept and manage the web service or query raised.
You warrant that the information submitted is true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of such an obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you warrant that such party has been informed of the aspects contained in this document and obtained permission to provide their data to CASA ALVAREZ for the specified purposes.
We will ask for your personal data if you contact us for an offer to subscribe to, make any question, complaint or claim, register on the site, fill out a survey or other type of form where personal data is requested. Also if you request information, participate in a contest, post information to public areas of the site or take advantage of a promotion.
You can choose to receive communications from us or not, except those communications required by law or that manage any transaction that you have requested, any time we request information about you. By registering, you are agreeing to receive information on the email address provided to us. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform you that if you do not wish to receive commercial electronic communications in the future by CASA ALVAREZ, you can express this desire by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
You can delete cookies at any time or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
1. Traffic control
- The IP address from which you are accessing the site
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the site
- The date and time you access the site
- The pages you visit
- The Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site
2. To recognize regular visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
3. Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to control the number of times a banner is displayed and how many times it is clicked.
We can connect the data that we collect through the cookies with other recognizable personal data you provide. These purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the site; for example, so that we can welcome you to the site using your name.
- For business purposes, such as credit card sales.
- To monitor your use of our website(s), so that communications done to you are as relevant as possible; for example, by sending email communications relevant to the parts of the site that you visit most or making you know website features which you have not yet accessed.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
5. Use of the personal data
The personal data that you provide to us will be treated in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data, being incorporated into a file owned by CASA ALVAREZ registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, whose aim will be sending information about offers, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, advertising campaigns or similar that may be organized in relation to any of our brands, the conduct of marketing activities, surveys or similar that may allow consumer investigations in relation with any of the brands managed by CASA ALVAREZ, to answer your questions or queries, or address any complaints or suggestions, as well as to manage any of the services offered through our website.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. To do this, you can contact our company via phone at 91 548 10 16 or by post: CASA ALVAREZ: Calle Mayor, 70 – Bajo Dcha. 28013 MADRID.
In the event that CASA ALVAREZ website is used as a platform to send information to the contacts’ User, CASA ALVAREZ will not process the personal data of such contacts. In any case, you warrant that such party has been informed of the issues contained herein and obtained permission to provide their data to CASA ALVAREZ for the specified purposes.
In response to CASA ALVAREZ concerns to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, we have adopted the required security levels for the protection of personal data. We have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect, and technical measures have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided via this website.
We can not control the privacy of email communications while in transit. We recommend you not to include confidential, commercial or sensitive information in the emails.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal data in our hands or under our control may have been exposed to any danger, we can notify you that fact. If appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as soon as possible given the circumstances, and if we have your email address, we can communicate it via email.
7. Unsubscribe instructions
If you wish to unsubscribe from communications concerning CASA ALVAREZ brands, or if you have any questions about the privacy, concerns or complaints, please contact us via phone at 91 548 10 16, or to the post address: CASA ÁLVAREZ: Calle Mayor, 70 – Bajo Dcha. 28013 MADRID.
8.1. Links to other websites
If in the website, the User may find links to other websites via different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. CASA ALVAREZ has no power, human nor technical resources to know, control nor approve all information, content, products or services provided by other websites to which links can be established from the website.
Consequently, CASA ALVAREZ can not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the web page to which could establish a link from the website, specifically including and not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, their own links and / or any of its contents in general.
In this sense, if the Users have actual knowledge of the wrongfulness of activities through these third party websites, they must immediately notify to CASA ALVAREZ, in order that it can proceed to disable the access link to it.
The establishment of any link from the website to another website does not imply any kind of relationship, partnership or agency between CASA ALVAREZ and the responsible of the other website.
8.2. Links in other web pages bound to the Website
If any User, entity or website wants to establish some kind of link to the website, must comply with the following stipulations:
- The link will only be directed to the Main Page or the Home of the website, unless express written authorization from CASA ALVAREZ.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User through a click to the URL of the website itself and must include the full extent of the Home screen of the website. In any case, unless CASA ALVAREZ expresses written authorization, the website providing the link can reproduce, in any manner, the website, include it as part of its own website or in one of their “frames” or create a “browser” on any page of the website.
- On the page that provides the link, in any case it can not be declared that CASA ALVAREZ has authorized such link, unless that CASA ALVAREZ has done so with express written authorization. If the entity making the link from its page to the website wanted to correctly include in its website the brand name, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other identifying element of CASA ALVAREZ and / or of the website, it must have prior express written authorization.
- CASA ALVAREZ does not authorize the establishment of a website link from those websites that contain materials, information, or illicit, illegal, degrading, or obscene contents, and in general that contravene morality, public order or the social norms generally accepted.
CASA ALVAREZ has no power or human nor technical resources to know, control nor approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website. CASA ALVAREZ does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of the website that establishes the link to the website, in particular, including and not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of their products and services, their own links and / or any of its contents in general.
9. RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
CASA ALVAREZ cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services or the information provided through the website, nor for the usefulness or accuracy of the documentation of the events that can be purchased through the website, prepared by professionals from very diverse sectors.
As a consequence, CASA ALVAREZ does not guarantee nor is responsible for: (i) the continuity of the website contents; (ii) the absence of errors in such content or products; (iii) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful elements on the website or in the supplier server; (iv) the invulnerability of the website and / or the impregnability of the security measures taken in it; (v) the lack of utility or performance of the content and products in the website; (vi) loss or damage caused to himself or a third party, any person who breaches the conditions, rules and instructions that CASA ALVAREZ sets on the website or through the violation of the security systems of the website.
Nevertheless, CASA ALVAREZ states that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and state of technology, to ensure the functioning of the website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the Users.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illicit content, illegal, contrary to law, or which would result in a violation of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, it shall immediately notify CASA ALVAREZ so that it can proceed with the adoption of appropriate action.