1. INTRODUCTION AND COMPANY DATA
This text is constituted as the Disclaimer from the Web property of CASA ALVAREZ MATERIAL CIENTÍFICO, S.A. (hereinafter CASA ALVAREZ), located on the URL www.casaalvarez.com. CASA ALVAREZ is a Corporation who´s registered offices are found in Calle Mayor, 70, Bajo Dcha. – 28013 Madrid, with CIF number A-28011526, registered in the Registry of Commerce on book 2879, sheet 72, section 8, page M-4967, inscription 1ª.
To communicate with CASA ALVAREZ directly and effectively, send an email to email@example.com, or call +34 91 548 10 16.
2. OBJECT AND RANGE OF APPLICATION
The following disclaimer regulates the access and use of the Contents offered by CASA ALVAREZ on its Website. However, CASA ALVAREZ may modify the display, configuration and contents of the Website and its Services, as well as the conditions for accessing and/or use of the site. Entering the site and making use of the Contents and Services once the changes have been made in effect implies their acceptance.
However, the access to certain Contents and the use of certain Services may be subject to determined Particular Conditions, that depending on the situation, will replace, complement and/or modify the present Disclaimer or the General Conditions, and in case of Particular Conditions, will prevail the conflicting terms of the Particular Conditions over the General Conditions and the Disclaimer.
The simple access, navigation or use of the Website implies the Users acceptance of this Disclaimer.
In this respect, we understand by User the person who accesses, navigates or visualizes the contents on the Website, and by Registered User the person who accesses, navigates end registers to use, store and/or download the Contents and/or use the Services of the website.
3. USER’S OBLIGATIONS
The access and navigation through this Website does not require Registration, except for certain services and/or functions that may require information such as name and email address.
Navigation through the Website by minors under 14 years of age is forbidden, unless previous proof of parental, tutors or legal representatives authority is presented, in which case they will be considered responsible for the actions perpetrated by the minors under their supervision, according to current legislation. In any case, it will be assumed that minors navigating the Website are doing it under their parents, tutors or legal representatives authorization.
The User is required to:
- Accept and abide by what is depicted in this Disclaimer, and in any document belonging to it.
- Do not store nor communicate through the Website any Contents that may be contrary to the applicable law, morality, public order, as well as those with defamatory, injurious, obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, violent or inciting to violence, racist and xenophobic, or generally illegal or detrimental to the rights and/or physical and/or moral integrity of individuals.
- Fill out the registration form with true, accurate, precise and up to date information.
- Enter and navigate the Website using exclusively the own username and password. The use of any other User’s username and password is strictly forbidden.
- Do not divulge any personal information from other Users of the Website, without their express and prior authorization.
- Do not slander, abuse, molest, harass, threaten or in any way violate the rights of any other User, or any other person.
- Do not eliminate or attempt to remove any security measures adopted and implemented in thw Website.
- Do not manipulate the software nor the hardware necessary to use the Website.
- Do not misuse the password and keep it secret. Do not give it out to any third parties.
- Do not grant de use of ID and password to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or allow access to outsiders.
- Immediately report to the website managers about any fact that may allow any misuse of IDs and passwords, such as theft, loss or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed to immediate cancellation.
- Abide by the provisions of the current legislation.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
CASA ALVAREZ owns or has obtained the appropriate license rights to exploit the intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as the intellectual and industrial property rights on the information and materials, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its Contents, Services and products available through it, and the computer programs used in connection therewith.
The access, navigation, use, lodging and/or downloading Contents and/or use of Services from the Website by the User, in any case will be taken as a renunciation, transmission, license or total nor partial transfer of the rights previously outlined by CASA ALVAREZ or, if the case, of the holder of the corresponding rights. The User only has the right to private use only, for the sole purpose of enjoying the benefits of the Service.
Accordingly, it is not permitted to remove, ignore or manipulate the copyright notice (“copyright”) and any other data identifying the rights of CASA ALVAREZ or their respective holders incorporated into the Contents and/or Services, as well as the technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms and/or identification that might be contained in them.
In particular, it is strictly forbiden to use the Website Contents for its inclusion, in whole or in part, on other websites outside the Website without the prior written consent of the holders of the Website.
The reference to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether holded by CASA ALVAREZ or any third parties, have implicit the prohibition regarding their use without the consent of CASA ALVAREZ or their rightful holders. At no time, unless specifically stated, access or use of the Website and/or its Content and/or Services, grants the User any right conferred on the marks, logos and/or distinctive signs protected by Law.
All intellectual and property rights are reserved, and in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, alter, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, post, transmit, use, process or otherwise distribute all or part of the Contents and products included in the Website for public or commercial purposes, if do not have the express written authorization from CASA ALVAREZ or, when applicable, the holder of the corresponding rights.
5. LICENSE ON COMMUNICATIONS
In case that the User sends any information to CASA ALVAREZ through the Website, through the means to do so on the Page itself, the User declares, warrants and accepts that is entitled to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectial property right, trademark, patent, commercial secret or any other third party right, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not harmful to others.
The User accepts responsibility and will indemnify CASA ALVAREZ for any communication personally or provided in his name, reaching such liability without restriction the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of it.
6. RESPONSABILITIES AND WARRANTIES
CASA ALVAREZ can not guarantee the reliability, usefulness or truthfullness of the services or of the information provided through the Website, nor the usefulness or truthfullness of the documentation of events that can be aquired through the Website, prepared by professionals from diverse sectors.
Accordingly, CASA ALVAREZ does not guarantee and is not responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents in the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in such contents or products; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures taken in it; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and products of the Website; (vi) the loss or damage caused to itself or a third party, any person who breaches the conditions, rules and instructions that CASA ALVAREZ sets on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
Nevertheless, CASA ALVAREZ states that has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and state of technology, to ensure the functioning of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the Users. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content which is illicit, illegal, contrary to law or which would result in a violation of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, it shall immediately notify CASA ALVAREZ so that it can proceed with the adoption of appropriate action.
7.1. Links to other Websites
In case that in the Website, the User found links to other Web pages via different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. CASA ALVAREZ has no power, human nor technical resources to know, control nor approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other Websites to which links can be established from the Website.
Accordingly, CASA ALVAREZ can not assume any responsibility for any aspect of the Web page to which a link could establish from the Website, specifically including and not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, their own links and / or any of its contents in general.
In this sense, if users have actual knowledge of the wrongfulness of activities through these third party websites, they must immediately notify CASA ALVAREZ so thet can proceed to disable the access link to it.
The establishment of any link from the Website to another websites does not imply any relationship, partnership or agency between CASA ALVAREZ and the responsible of the other Website.
7.2. Links in other web pages bound to the Website
If any User, entity or website wants to establish some kind of link to the website, must comply with the following stipulations:
- The link will only be directed to the Main Page or the Home of the website, unless express written authorization from CASA ALVAREZ.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User through a click to the URL of the website itself and must include the full extent of the Home screen of the website. In any case, unless CASA ALVAREZ expresses written authorization, the website providing the link can reproduce, in any manner, the website, include it as part of its own website or in one of their “frames” or create a “browser” on any page of the website.
- On the page that provides the link, in any case it can not be declared that CASA ALVAREZ has authorized such link, unless that CASA ALVAREZ has done so with express written authorization. If the entity making the link from its page to the website wanted to correctly include in its website the brand name, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other identifying element of CASA ALVAREZ and / or of the website, it must have prior express written authorization.
- CASA ALVAREZ does not authorize the establishment of a website link from those websites that contain materials, information, or illicit, illegal, degrading, or obscene contents, and in general that contravene morality, public order or the social norms generally accepted.
7.3. Third party services offered through the Website
CASA ALVAREZ does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided, the Contents supplied by third parties via this page or on the ones CASA ALVAREZ only acts as an advertising channel.
CASA ALVAREZ will not be liable for damages of any kind caused by the services provided, the Contents of third parties who advertise through the Website, and in particular, not limited to, those caused by:
- · Failure to comply with the law, morality or public order.
- · The incorporation of virus or any other computer code, file or program that may damage, interrupt or impede the normal functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- · The infringement of the Intellectual and Industrial property rights, or contractual commitments of any kind.
- · The performance of acts constituting illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, that constitute unfair competition.
• The lack of truthfulness, accuracy, quality, relevance and/or timeliness of the Content transmitted, spread, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible.
• Infringement of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image of persons, or in general, any type of third party rights.
• The unsuitability for any purpose and fulfillment of expectations generated, or the vices and defects that may arise in relation to third parties.
• The failure, delay in performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations of third parties and contracts with third parties.
• Data communication of data that may occur between Users.
CASA ALVAREZ will not be liable in cases where third parties are advertising their services and/or Contents in the Website, the accuracy of the information provided by the supplier of such services and/or Content, of the acquirement of administrative authorizations that may be required to the provider for the provision of its services, the provider infringing rights of others and, in general, of any obligation or warranty enforceable against the supplier regarding the Users.
CASA ALVAREZ has no power, human nor technical resources to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other Websites that have links to the Website. CASA ALVAREZ does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of the Website that establishes that link to the Website, specifically including and not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents in general.
10. DURATION AND MODIFICATION
CASA ALVAREZ may modify the terms and conditions herein, in whole or in part, publishing any change in the same way as this Disclaimer appears or through any communication addressed to the Users.
The temporal validity of this Disclaimer matches, therefore, with the time of its exposure until it is modified in whole or in part, at which the modified Disclaimer will come into force.
Regardless of that provided in the particular conditions, CASA ALVAREZ may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time and without prior notice, access to the page content, without possibility for the User to demand any compensation. Following such termination, shall be valid the prohibitions on use of the contents set out above in this Disclaimer.
The headings of the different clauses are for information only, and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of the Disclaimer.
In the event of any conflict between the provisions of this Disclaimer and the particular conditions of each specific service, the latter shall prevail.
In the event that any provision or provisions of this Disclaimer were considered null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or inapplicability shall not affect the other provisions of the Disclaimer.
The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Disclaimer by CASA ALVAREZ, shall not constitute a waiver to it, unless expressly acknowledged in written agreement by them.
The relations stablished between CASA ALVAREZ and the User shall be governed by the provisions of the existing rules concerning applicable law and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases where the regulations provide the possibility of the parties to submit to jurisdiction, CASA ALVAREZ and the User, specifically waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, shall submit any disputes and/or litigations to the knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.